1. APOWER OF ATTORNEY SIGNED BY THE APPLICANT SEALED AND ATTESTED BY TWO WITNESSES.
2. AN APPLICATION FORM EXECUTED AS ABOVE.
3. A CERTIFIED COPY OF TH EHOME OR FOREIGN REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE ALONG WITH ITS AUTHENTICATED TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH BY A NOTARY PUBLIC.
4. A DESIGN WITHITS DESCRIPTION AND PHOTOGRAPHS/ DRAWINGS OF THE OBJECT TAKEN FRO ALL SIDES. PHOTOGRAPHS MAY BE OF POST CARD SIZE.
1. A power of attorney signed by the applicant sealed and attested by two witnesses.
2. An application form executed as above.
3. The Original Nepalese Registration Certificate.
For obtaining the
fee schedule and copies of the required documents for filing a
Design Application in Nepal kindly send us an e-mail at